Uhm, I don't exfoliate as much as I should. I clean, tone and moisturise morning and night, but I rarely exfoliate, so I'll definitely have to pick up a routine in incorporating that into my regime.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Not really. I wash them when I think that they're feeling clogged up. Johnson's baby shampoo definitely does a good job on them and of course, makes them smell gorgeous.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Well, I've been wearing chipped polish for a few days now, it doesn't bother me until I have to go somewhere, then it's off and a new coat is applied. It's not like I'm constantly staring at my nails, so it doesn't bother me.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc)
It depends on my money, really. If I can afford it - I top up, if not I wait until I can. I sometimes will find a product I want and wait until it goes on sale, I really don't impulse buy often. That's how I end up money-less for two weeks.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I don't clean my teeth every night. I know it's a little gross, but I don't see the point, I'm going to do it again in the morning anyway and I'm not planning on eating anything when I'm asleep.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Getting my hair cut. It's just below my boobs right now (mind the description) and needs a really good trim, but I hate going to the hairdressers, they're too chatty and I don't really like chatting with someone with a sharp object in their hand....I'd rather they concentrate.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends where I'm going. If i'm just going to Asda or to the shop, I leave it until last minute, it only takes a couple of minutes to apply make-up for me. If I'm going out for a meal or something like that, I usually plan ahead and get ready about half hour before.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Totally. I just prefer not to. I never go out and buy a load of things in one day, anyway. I buy them when I think I can afford to spend that amount of money.
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collection?
My nail polishes are just all inside a storage box on my shelve. No organisation there. My make-up is just crammed into my make-up bag. Again no organisation. I don't see the point of organising them, they'll just get messed up the next day.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
About a week. I get blog block so much, it gets frustrating. But one week is my limit before I have to write something, otherwise I get miffed with myself.