Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Haul Post || New Beauty Buys.

Hello lovelies!
The name of this post is pretty self-explanatory, so I don't need to bore you by explaining it. These are just a few bits I picked up last weekend.


Superdrug Face Masks.
My face has been awful the past few weeks with breakouts and oiliness (eww), so I picked up a couple of Superdrug's own brand face masks. They're currently on a 4 for 3 offer, so I picked Alex a man one up too, so instead of him looking at me funny, we can both look like doofus'. I'll put up a review for each of these as soon as I use them up!

BIG Tin of Batiste Dry Shampoo.
I picked this up because.....well, look at it, it's huge! I think this cost me around £2 and it's a big 400ml tin, so it should last me absolutely ages. I picked it up in Tropical because it's my fave!

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser.
C'mon, who hasn't been wanting to try this out? Well, I saw that it was on an introductory off of around £2.30, so I thought I'd give it a go. Review coming soon!

Until later guys,
Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I always wait til the dry shampoos are on offer in there cause the massive cans are such good prices!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but I never thought the big bottles would be so cheap! x

      Delete
  2. Love batiste you can't go wrong with it can you :) I really like the ones they've started bringing out for colour hair too, stops my brown looking grey :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their coloured ones yet, but I think I'll give them a go. It is very annoying when the Batiste doesn't blend properly into my hair :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment, I appreciate it x



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...