Monday, 11 September 2017

Primark Harry Potter + Body Care Beauty | Haul | Sept 2017.

For the past few weeks I've been trying my best to get to my local Primark's to pick up some of their new Harry Potter range. It's safe to say that my locals (Barnsley & Wakefield) are only just getting the stuff in because there's hardly anything in. I'm keeping my eye out for the trainers and the bag....when they'll appear, who knows! I did pick up a couple of things from what was available though and I also popped into a couple of other shops to get some beauty bits.


As a plus sized girl Primark's standard sized clothes don't fit my body right, so I had a look in their PJ/lounge section on the off change their was a baggy top and found this amazing Marauder's Map shirt. I think it's supposed to be a nightie because it's quite long on me and usually Primark's stuff stops at my belly button. I tried it on and as it fits me properly I bought it to wear out and about as a normal top. No one can tell the different. (Pop over to my insta to see it on here) This beaut cost me just £5, which is a bargain! Next I picked up a pack of 3 Harry Potter trainer socks. I own a pack in a different HP design, so obviously I had to get these new ones as I love my trainer/ankle socks for when I'm wearing leggings. These cost me £2.50Finally, when I was queuing up I noticed these little Harry Potter foldaway shopping bags on the counter (well played, Primark, well played). I'm an arse for forgetting to take bags with me shopping so I thought this would be cute to pop in my handbag and take with me. It's not too big, but it'd do for little bits. This cost me £1.

So I got a Harry Potter shirt, socks and a foldaway bag for £8.50. Safe to say, I was one happy girl.


I also popped into Body Care, which is directly opposite my Primark shop, where I picked up a couple of beauty bits. First is the Beauty Formulas Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips, I swear by these. I've tried a lot of scrubs for my blackheads and nothing gets rid of them, but these little beauts pull them right out (gross, I know!) These cost me around £1. Next I picked up the Dove Original roll on deodorant. Again this is one of my holy grail products and I always repurchase this one. This cost me £1 also. Then I picked up the TECHNIC Megalash Volumising mascara. I've done a post on this (here) before and loved it, so I thought I'd repurchase as my other was getting a little worse for wear. This cost me around £2, maybe less. I then spotted the TECHNIC Get Gorgeous Highlighter which I've seen posted a fair bit lately, so I obviously bought it to 'try out for the blog'. This cost me £2 or £3

I also popped to Aldi for some shopping and was in dire need of some dry shampoo as my beloved Batiste had run out, so when I saw Aldi's own, Cien Sweet Pink Dry Shampoo, I thought I'd give it a whirl and see what it was like. This cost me £1.


Lastly, I did a minute order online at Superdrug where I bought the Colour B4 Hair Colour Remover. I'd been wanting to strip my hair back for a while this was on offer at the time, so I picked the extra strength formula to really get down to bare hair. I've done a couple of reviews of this before (here) and it's a really hit and miss product. Sometimes it works great, other times there's hardly any different. I did use this one and it barely touched the lengths of my hair. This cost me £6.66 on offer. To wrap up my little haul post, I plumped for this beautiful eyeshadow/highlighter 'Love the Revolution' palette by Makeup Revolution. I've been obsessed with highlighters lately and this one just drew me in. I have tested the colours and they're beautiful. I'll pop a post up on it soon! This beaut cost me just £4!

So, I don't think I did bad for under £30. I'm definitely going to looking out for more bargains on the run up to the C world (Christmas....I'm not rude!)
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment & let me know what you thought of the post *insert cheesy grin* x